Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Ok, I realize it's January 2nd and not January 1st, but I am still wishing you a Happy New Year.

Do you feel like you are starting this year a day late and a dollar short? If so, you are among friends. 2009 was a rough year financially for many people with job loss or job uncertainty along with many financial changes. Your 401k retirement savings may have lost what seems like dramatic amounts late in 2008. The fund seems to have bounced back but not completely in 2009 so you may still be at a loss starting 2010.

One thing we learn in 2009 is that things can change and we are not always prepared. So in 2010, I hope to make some wiser decisions. Take advantage of that New Year feeling. You know the feeling of hope, or at least I hope this year is better than last. This year is what you make of it and you can make it a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment